The Netherlands participation is coordinated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl), the Netherlands Embassy and Consulate General in Japan. It is realised through public and private cooperation.
For general questions and requests regarding the Dutch participation in Expo Osaka, please send an email to: Expo2025Osaka@minbuza.nl
For the cultural part of the World Expo in Osaka, questions or requests related to Japan can be send to TOK-PPC@minbuza.nl. If you work in cultural field in the Netherlands and/or have questions related to the international cultural cooperation between the Netherlands and Japan, please contact Ian Yang, working as an advisor on Japan at DutchCulture via I.Yang@dutchculture.nl.
What does Expo 2025 offer?
- The World Expo in Osaka is a large-scale international event – 100 countries are participating and 28 million people are expected to visit.
- Expo visitors can see and experience the latest and most advanced innovations and learn about technology and culture.
- The event offers a platform for businesses to build and strengthen international contacts.
Dutch participation in Expo 2025 Osaka
- The Netherlands will have its own pavilion at Expo 2025 Osaka – an ambitious level of nation branding.
- The pavilion will focus on culture and sustainable innovation in the areas of energy, agriculture, healthcare and digitalisation.
- The close and active participation of businesses is essential in this regard.
Opportunities for businesses
- Expo 2025 is an excellent opportunity to put Dutch businesses with a strong international focus more firmly on the map and for them to establish contacts.
- Participation offers plenty of opportunities to showcase innovative concepts to millions of people and, through on-site activities and events, to build contacts and strengthen relations.
- Expo-wide theme weeks offer businesses and organisations from specific sectors the chance to plan and host activities.
- Tailor-made sponsorship offers businesses various ways to become actively involved in the Netherlands’ participation in Expo 2025 as sponsors or partners.
- Tailor-made approaches are key
- Businesses can showcase their innovations at work in the pavilion.
- Businesses can contribute in cash or in kind to a specific activity, or provide a general contribution for the Netherlands’ participation.
- What businesses get in return also depends on their own wishes and needs. This may include making use of the business facilities on certain days for networking meetings, visibility within the pavilion and publications on the website and/or social media.
To learn more about the opportunities for sponsors and partners, email the Expo Project Team at email@example.com.
Want to know more about how you can work together with the Netherlands to achieve your goals? Or how you can help contribute to or spread the word on campaigns, events and initiatives? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you connect to the right people.